Simple October

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

valentine's at our house




































A little late but still fun.
After a week of visiting the pediatrician everyday the week of the 14th, we were a little spent.
Everyone was feeling better on Wednesday and since David didn't have classes that night, we slipped out for dinner. Just the four of us. It was lovely.

A date, even with our boys in tow, is still wonderful. I love this man so much!
 
Surprises for the boys when they woke on Thursday! Heart shaped balloons and a book for each. The balloons were a big hit. No surprise about that!
We made another trip to the doctor's office on Thursday. Running a fever is not fun, not fun at all.
He spent most of his day on the sofa, in my bed, or his bed. The quilts that Gramma made are most comforting, especially when you don't feel good.
 
Frosted heart cookies with sprinkles because really, is there anything better than frosting with sprinkles? I think not!
Flowers from my love and cards with sweet little boy scribbles.
I love Valentine's day with my loves! I need nothing but to be with them.
Happy Belated Hearts Day!
I hope your day was just as wonderful!




No comments:

Post a Comment