Simple October

Friday, July 5, 2013

Master bath (before and after)

When we moved into our new home in May, I knew I needed to paint the walls. They are all the same creamy, off-white color. The walls, baseboards, trim, doors, EVERYTHING is the same color.
I started in our master closet, since I had yet to unpack everything. It was nice to start that process with a clean, freshly painted room.
Then I moved onto the master bath. I used the same paint I used in the closet, Dolphin Fin by Behr

I love how it turned out! If feels fresh and sort of spa like. Especially with the white accents.

After:



Before:


Shower curtain: white waffle weave from Target (except I bought the standard size not the long)

Shelf: Ikea shelf & wall brackets

Paint: Dolphin Fin by Behr

No comments:

Post a Comment