Simple October

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

The Simple October Workshop

Our first ever Simple October Workshop was a blast. We had so much fun crafting and chatting.
 I am in awe of how everything came together just right. From selling out the tickets available, to having so many amazing sponsors that wanted to be apart of the event, right down to who won our randomly picked door prizes. To say it was amazing kinda feels like an understatement.

 
 
 
 















I loved seeing everyone put their own twist to each project we made. Each one was so creative.
I know I'm already looking forward to the next workshop. So much fun!

A HUGE thank you to all our amazing sponsors. I am incredibly grateful for all the small businesses that donated their beautiful products to bless these ladies. This event would not have been half as great without you all. 

I'll be sharing more about our sponsors and where you can find their beautiful products very soon.

Another HUGE thank you to my mom and sisters who helped me set up the room, put all the last minute details together, and clean up after the event. I would not have been able to do this without you. Love you three!

If you want to know more about the event or have some specific questions I didn't answer, please comment here or send me an email. :) Thanks!









No comments:

Post a Comment