Simple October

Friday, January 2, 2015

Hostess Gift - Coffee

Oh, January! You are so good already. 2015 looks like it's going to be a great year for the Kinsauls.

Alright, so I meant to share this before Christmas but never did. I will probably be blogging a few other things that I didn't get to last year and the seasons might be a little off but I'm okay with that. I hope you stick around to see what's going on over here in my little corner of the world. I have some big plans for this year and I would love to have you join me on this journey.

Giving gifts are a passion of mine. I love to see how the thoughtfulness of a gift makes the recipient smile and know they are loved. So, with that thought, I hope to blog more about some of the different gifts I give throughout the year and a few that if put together last year. I always like reading what other's give for gifts and hope you are inspired to bless someone in your life.


My sister and brother-in-law hosted Liam's 1st birthday party in their home and I wanted to do something nice to say thank you. They are both coffee (and hot cocoa) drinkers so, I started simple with a Starbucks gift card. Then I tucked it in a red berry basket (I found mine at Michaels.) along with a bottle of Torani Salted Caramel Syrup, and a mini bottle brush Christmas tree.


Using a strip of red and white checkered fabric I already had, I tied it all up with a bow. Then I added a little personalized tag and a note of thanks and called it good. Until I remembered the sweet printable I purchased from the ever wonderful, Hannah of Wifey Singer Prints.


 It was the perfect addition to my gift. I clipped it to a clip board that I picked up from Walmart and included it with the berry basket of goods.
Simple. Thoughtful. Sweet. These are a few of my favorite things. :)

Do you have any tried and true gifts that you love to give? I'd love to know what your favorites are.

No comments:

Post a Comment